New Coaching Client Welcome & Agreement
Welcome! I look forward to working with you and helping you to better cope with your pain and the significant impact that is has on your life and those who are close to you who share in your suffering.
- I recommend a minimum of five sessions, preferably on a bi-weekly basis. This 2-3 month commitment allows you to apply the skills we discuss and integrate them into your daily life.
- Payment for coaching packages and sessions are to be paid prior to the first session via Paypal or check. Each session is 55 minutes long and takes place by phone or video session.
- I will bring myself to those coaching sessions free from distractions and respectfully request that you do the same. A coaching session in a public venue with distractions and background noise is neither efficient nor confidential.
- We agree that we will be present and call me at the mutually scheduled time for our session. Please be sure to find a quiet, private place to communicate, free from distractions which will allow you to speak openly and privately.
- A minimum of 48 hours notice is required if you need to reschedule. I understand that emergencies do arise and will accommodate those on a case-by-case basis. The session fee will be charged on the event of a "No Show" or last minute cancellation.
- Should you "No-Show" for two appointments during our coaching relationship (without notification or rescheduling) we will evaluate whether or not coaching is appropriate for you at this time.
- If you find yourself unable to use your coaching package sessions for any reason, you may put the remaining sessions on hold. Session credits must be used within12 months of purchase. Coaching fees are non- refundable should you decide to terminate the process.